Bring back a piece of your childhood in this throwback to the original George J. Usher t-shirt design. George J. Usher, known as "Mr. Lakewood" was a man in town that everyone knew. A city councilman for over 16 years, he had a passion for youth athletics, something not offered to him as a child. George J. Usher Insurance sponsored the Lakewood softball program and several other teams from the 1960s to the early 2000s. An amazing gift to the children of Lakewood.
A portion of the proceeds from this purchase will go to the Lakewood Recreation Department.
navy tee with white ink design
about the tee...
- lightweight & soft
- preshrunk jersey knit
- 100% combed wingspan cotton
- Anvil brand
- tubular construction
- shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- imported product
- printed in lakewood, Ohio
- machine wash cold
- tumble dry low
- do not iron over ink design
- small - (w) 18 in. (l) 27.5 in.
- medium - (w) 20 in. (l) 28.75 in.
- large - (w) 22 in. (l) 29.75 in.
- xl - (w) 24 in. (l) 30.75 in.
- 2xl - (w) 26 in. (l) 32 in.